Sunday, February 24, 2008




Sid is a real treat these days!  He's all smiles and giggles when you tickle or kiss his neck.  He's getting really good at tummy time - he can hold his head high and even lifts his butt up in the air as if he's making an attempt to crawl.  If you leave him for a while you'll notice that slowly but surely he'll be moving off of his mat.  He is particularly good at this during the night.  He'll cuddle up to you in bed and continue moving inward until he pushes you off of the bed.  When Sid sleeps in our bed it usually looks something like this:  Sid lying with arms and legs spread out, occupying about 2/3 of the bed and Mom and Dad smashed up on their sides on the other 1/3 of the bed - clinging desperately to the sheets to avoid falling off.

6 comments:

Scott said...

what on earth is coming out of that boy's pants?!

PamNoyes said...

Hahah I have to tell you a story, that picture just brought out a flood of images (and smells) for me! So Tenna just did the same thing today (though, she makes more poop now, and she was in underpants) I have to say the texture and appearance may look the same (on bad days) but the smell is very different. I miss the days of milk poop and immobility, now I just wish that I had a dishwasher setting for my house.
PS I never did use any stain removers until I had kids, but Shout kicks butt on poo stains!
Thanks for the post, sorry to obsess on poo again ;)

idon'tremembereatingcorn said...

thanks for the tip. I'm finding poo stains to be very difficult to remove. Can't let them sit unattended at RT very long.

Andi said...

Hey Hey! Cute pics! I swear Jack and Sid look like bro's in a lot of those pics. What day are you guys coming?

Leith said...

I can't believe how big he's getting. I can't wait to see you guys soon. Oh and I must admit that the poo part is the part about having a baby I am least looking forward to.

Lizzy said...

haha, about Sid in your bed! Seb sleeps horizontally a lot, and takes up about 3/4 of our King size!

He is getting soooo cute.. I think he looks like Rowe :)