Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Our Little Boy - 11 weeks

I could not pick which one of these pics to put up so here all of them are. Way too cute. Sid is such a smiley little guy when he first wakes up from sleeping. That is when he is happiest. A really happy kid. He is so big, everybody comments on the fact. I feel like I should just hold his big hand and he will walk along next to me! I love him so much and am having such a good time being his mum. Sometimes I look at him and get so happy inside I can hardly take it! We are so grateful for our big, happy, healthy baby. I will put some more little video clips up of the little talker, because the long video got compressed too much or something.



4 comments:

k8theriver said...

he looks so much like you in that top one. i love the lips in the bottom one.

PamNoyes said...

Ooooh he is very cute! I couldn't really tell how big he is before you put the pic up of him strapped to his daddy. Seeing his full stretch really shows it! You grow 'em good!

Andi said...

I looooooove that little hat. Oh I can't wait to see him in real life! By the way, Jack's bouncer is made by Fisher Price. He adores it.

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!!
I also love the poopie face pic! I can never help laughing when babies do that face! I love your blog - I'll be checking back soon....