Monday, March 31, 2008

Sid - 4 and 1/2 months

This is how big he is - over 20lbs now -
He was sitting up holding onto his mobile but he fell just as I took the picture - i think the flash shocked him.


Sid sitting in his bumbee ( THANKS DAN AND KATIE) looking up at the kitchen pendant
Sorry Sid fans - It has been a while - we have been trying to get on top of things after all our recent trips. In the last 4 months since sid's birth we have been to colorado, utah and vermont.
Sid rolled over today from BACK to front. he has never done that before. He is adorable as ever and has alot of fans on the pro snowboard circuit.
Sid laughs like crazy when we pretend to sneeze, say peekaboo, mummy loves you and teekeetee. it is amazing to watch him change - he has started to use his hands alot, touching our faces and anything he can get his hands on. He is so interested in everything. He loves to be read to and he loves all the toys that I thought were so ugly! He still hates the car unless someone is sitting next to him which makes it hard when we are out and about without dad. He still loves his hammock and I don't know what we would do without that - it is nice that we can just bounce him to sleep and he never has to cry.
I am still quite fat but with a bit nicer weather have been able to get out and about with Sid in the jogging stroller, rollerblading and running. It has taken this long for me to be able to run without too much pain since the birth.still not normal - but better. It is snowing again today though - bugger that.
Rob has been riding his bike alot - even in the snow - he likes to leave me with the car as much as he can.yeah dad, taking one for the team.

6 comments:

k8theriver said...

dang, he is cute! i love the 2nd picture from the bottom. i can't believe how much he has changed already. he has passed up fred (18lbs.)
love the pictures. makes me want to squeeze him.

Lizzy said...

Wow, over 20 lbs already? You must have super milk!!

I do always use cloth, I love it!

Andi said...

FINALLY! Just kidding sort of. You have got to be kidding me--20 LBS? I agree with vegan mother lady. You are doing a great job feeding that kid. And for those of you who didn't see Rowe when she came into town, she is NOT fat. But that was funny what you wrote. It just snowed here too. So annoying. Love the pics!!!! I think his cheeks are as big as Jack's now!

Leith said...

I just hope my offspring is as cute and healthy as Sid. I'm so sorry we didn't get to see you when you were out here. Oh well, next time right?

amelia and crew said...

Great update. I CANNOT believe he is twenty pounds! You and Rob must have some serious guns! He is such a handsome little guy. I can't wait to get him and Fran together to play someday.

PamNoyes said...

He has an amazing complexion. He just looks like a porcelain doll (if you are allowed to say that about a boy;). He weighs more than Andilyn, way to go Rowe!
Are you thinking of going cloth?