Sunday, November 25, 2007




Some folks in Australia have scolded my idleness in keeping recent pictures posted. I don't blame here either.....he's quite cute...and changing ever so slightly with each day. A quick rundown of Sid's first full week at home:

I'm finding that taking care of a baby is more about managing poop than anything. Little Sid has a propensity to fire his bowels the second that I remove his dirty diaper. This wouldn't really be a problem accept that the kid has a hauwitzer for a backside! No person or thing lying within 10 feet is safe! It is truly spectacular.

On a slightly less gross note, he really is a dream baby. He rarely fusses or cries, eats well, sleeps well and appears to enjoy his baths. I'm trying to get Rowe on here to write about her experience with the birth and everything so far, but she's been pretty busy. Hopefully soon! Here are some recent pictures that we took today. We wanted to have my parents, who have been staying with us for the week to take some family photos. He wasn't really cooperative and slept through the whole process. He's pretty cute when he sleeps though. Enjoy.

No comments: