Sunday, October 2, 2011

The boys

So beautiful watching the boys grow up and play together. They are both at amazing ages right now. Syd is a classic. He expresses himself really well. Still has a stutter when he is tired. His brain moves faster than he can get words out we think.

He had a camping sleep over with torah and jake's family and surprisingly slept all night no probs. I was close by in the house with the baby though








He loves Riley and prays that she won't miss him too much.

Trying to
Get him to
Do chores. Mopping out beautiful rental floors.


YouTube Video



He loves lollipops and his jaws o life transformer truck.... But still me best!



















-He is always willing to make Lyon laugh



YouTube Video



I turned around from what I was doing the other day and he had made this toe truck. Amazing



YouTube Video


This is an old one from massachusetts. I think he needs a car like this to drive and work on for his birthday!

YouTube Video



Lyon loves music and especially loves this water cycle song.
His potty training was going well till we moved from MA. Now he refuses to poop on the toilet and he only goes outside and pees in the sandpit! But won't pee on cueing.so weird and funny. I dig it out and chuck it. Soon we will have no sand left. He is determined as stubborn.




YouTube Video



I love morning times with two. Rob leaves really early and we don't see him so we send him
Videos


YouTube Video







YouTube Video




Did I already do this one? Lyon loves to wear hats.



YouTube Video



He is obsessed with driving cars








His first steps in Utah. He is now basically running and almost 15months if I leave the door open he is off out the front. Scary!


YouTube Video




And the baby can watch tv like no one I have ever seen Before. As
Long as they are the right shows. Fireman Sam, caillou, Barney.



YouTube Video
This is a funny one of Syd w
Singing "ring of fire" while he is in bed. The noise machine drowns him out.


YouTube Video












With Torah this summer


YouTube Video





Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


Location:Canyon Cliff Rd NW,Albuquerque,United States

No comments: