Friday, September 10, 2010

About a month ago, Sid and I went to the bike shop in Greenfield and happened upon this sweet little bike for $10. Sid originally told me that he didn't like it and that he wanted a pink one. I figured i'd get it anyway and if he wouldn't ride it, I could sell it for more than $10. When we got it home, Sid decided he wanted to ride it. Having been on a balance bike for a few months, he had the balance thing down, but didn't quite know how to turn the pedals over. I held his feet on the pedals and turned them over for him for about a minute, then he just took off on his own. Brilliant! Here he is about a month ago at the park riding his "pedal bike" with me. He would be about 2 years 9 months old. I'm so proud!

6 comments:

PamNoyes said...

I am way impressed, that is really cute!

k8theriver said...

nice.
i'm sure all he wants to do now is ride his bike.

Andi said...

No way! What a little stud!! Jack and I watched this video like 4 tImes. Can't wait to play with Syd soon.

Dalls said...

Way to bring him up right Bob.

T Sorber said...

I wish my 8 year olds could ride that well! Love that guy!

amelia and crew said...

Holy Crap!