Sunday, April 12, 2009

the month

Sid took this picture of Rob and I. pretty good huh.


It has been way too long. Sid is neary 17 months. here is a show and tell of some of the things we have been up to. We went to stay with uncle benny, aunty torah, jake, scotty and ceila for the US open. Torah won again.




This is what happens when you leave Sid with 3 snowboard pros....torah, jake and scotty... they used sid's toothpaste for the do. we like it....












A night out with torah and jake






Sid LOVES to go to tumble and play at the ymca... We swim there too. at home he gets my swimmers and his swimmers and begs to go swimming. he is getting cheeky.. going after bigger kids balls at tumble and play and getting them.


Rob went to moab while we were at the us open.. sid missed him like crazy. I told him that daddy went on an airplane. now he does an airplane noise and flys around his arm and hands and says dada... it is so cute. now he wakes up in the morning (dad has already gone to work) and says DADA.. and does the aeroplane action.



we went to see dad at poster day


10 comments:

Nat Heaton said...

Okay honestly, Sid just exudes "Coolness." He is so so so cute!

Andi said...

HA HA! Love the toothpaste hawk!

k8theriver said...

hooray for updates!

Corie said...

Wow, Sid has some long hair! Looks like you've been having lots of fun.

PamNoyes said...

Ditto, that is some long hair! Hey can you drop me a line, me e-mail is MakeNoyes@gmail.com. I want to ask you some ??? about your birthing methods...can you tell I am getting nervous ;) Thanks

T Sorber said...

That is the cutest hair I've ever seen. Sid is a LOVER!!!

Amy said...

so, does rob normally dress up all preppy now- I am not knocking it- He looks handsome- Dalls says no way did he do it, he must have done it for Rowie! Sid- nice doo!

soybeanlover said...

Wow, love the plethora of pictures! Sid is an awesome photographer.

amelia and crew said...

You are making Paul so excited to have a boy with the mohawk pics. I don't think it's lady-like enough to try on Fran

Hyde Family said...

You were telling me about the hairdo and I had to see it for myself. His hair is so cute, but it will take a tube of toothpaste everytime you want it to look like that. Looks like you had a ton of fun in Utah.