Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Done!

I asked Rowe about the blog the other day and her reply was "i'm done."  It appears that the pressure to churn out cute and entertainingly informative posts on a consistent basis and yet recieve "no comments" was a burden that she could no longer bear.  So, it looks like its my ship to steer now.  That's bad news for those of you expecting regular posts.  I'm as bad as they come.  Be prepared for detailed reviews of bikes, race reports and in vitro muscle modeling.......oh yeah and an occasional picture of Sid (I can't guarantee it'll be cute though).  Speaking of which...here's one just to keep you coming back.

5 comments:

courtni said...

THERE HE IS!!!! Missing Sid, give Rowe kisses! This pic is the best, so cute! Jett says hi to SID xo

heather said...

cutest baby ever! I thought of you Rowee when I was at the Quiksilver/ Roxy store the other day...are you still boarding?

k8theriver said...

please don't quit. you can do it rob.

Amy said...

ok, so just because Katie is so good, and we can never be as clever as she is, doesn't mean you can quit- it is fun to see your posts!!!

Andi said...

Come on Row! Don't give up. I feel the same way at times though. I actually think Scott does a much better job than I do. Those Hyldahls sure know how to write.
Sounds like you guys had a great week with Doug and Marsh. We'll miss you at Christmas!