Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Rowe, Sid and I made a trip down to Long Island this past weekend to visit one of Rowe's old ski racing friends (Chemmy).  Her brother had rented a house in "The Hamptons" for the month.  So we got to hob knob it with the rich and famous.....mostly just rich......very rich.......for the weekend.  It was wicked fun.  We got some good beach time in. The water was surprisingly warm for the Northeast. Even the waves cooperated and we were both able to catch a few waves sans wetsuit.





As you can see, Sid has a better tan than I do.




Isn't Rowe looking good these days?



Long Island birds are friendly

3 comments:

Rhonda Can't Help You said...

Those pics are great- what a good time! And I agree.....Rowe does look fantastic!

k8theriver said...

wow, the hamptons. dan wonders what you'll think of his family beachhouse after that.

Andi said...

Hey guys I made it home. Whew it was a tight flight. I had so so sooooooooooooooo much fun. Thank you so much. Rowe I just remembered that I forgot to pay you back from the Children Place...sorry I'll get that to you. What a great few days! Sounds like the campers had a awesome time. But I'm pretty sure we had more fun.