Sunday, June 8, 2008

In Bali

We went to australia to surprise my mum who had not seen Sid yet. Torah was the brains and bucks behind the trip, she managed, master minded and funded the whole thing. Sydney was not warm enough and torah needed a surf and some buddies, so she took Sid, mum and I to Bali. It was Hot. Sid was sweaty. He loves the water. I spent my first mother's day there. Mum and I shared out birthday there. Heaps of massages. Heaps of bonding. heaps of kisses and nappy free days for Sid. Rob and I got our bank account cleaned out by someone who stole my card from the Villa. Nice villa though. THANKS torah. what memories. the sofatel, the novatel, and "You seem like a clever guy danny"

2 comments:

k8theriver said...

looks like fun. i love the last one--all sweaty and that chubby arm.

courtni said...

wow soo coooool. love it love it. jett gets sweaty too!