Friday, April 18, 2008

Something nicer






i took these photos a few days ago - our first lovely day. no smiles because he was constantly grabbing the camera.


this one looks like me when i was little


src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiF_fLNTznI2KtQLwgaC3GcxeYewjI6qZhGFJuI1caWlHQhQb2j_k1su1ZlM-IxmRM4s2Bpbqf34OLLCqyMeMxVHhXXKecrZSbG7mCbvH5gbTkQJftAzlWa_t0UUAP3XvF9Ox4yXnw-m3cy/s320/DSC_0800.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5190674011642214002" />


love the rolls!!

6 comments:

Nat Heaton said...

Rob & Rowe - Sid gets more beautiful every time you post. That kid is going to be a heart breaker for sure. What a doll!

Andi said...

Love the hat! He's already looking so different from just a few weeks ago. So cute. Way to go with the potty training!!!! I'll bet Sid just loves not having to wear a diaper all the time.

Wendy said...

He is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!

AJ Gorham said...

Wow was a darling boy!!!!

Amy said...

I just went and got my camera out so I can take some pictures right now!!

Wendy said...

Hi Rowe...I know you probably won't blog much (if any) while you're in Australia, but I have tagged you...go to my blog for details!